散文诗歌网

gossipgirl第二季经典台词

分类: 经典台词  时间: 2023-02-23 09:21:48  下载本文 

gossipgirl第二季经典台词

《绯闻女孩》Gossip Girl是由Cecily von Ziegesar所写的系列小说改编的美国青春偶像剧,于20xx年CW电视台正式开播第一季,全剧共六季,播出后引发全球时尚风潮。造就捧红了剧中的各位男神女神,故事地点设在纽约曼哈顿上东区,纸醉金迷、锦衣玉食,精致奢华的生活里,青春危机四伏。以下是散文诗歌网小编为大家准备的gossipgirl第二季经典台词,希望大家喜欢。

gossipgirl第二季经典台词(一)

1. Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.

gossipgirl第二季经典台词

Little J,给你一个小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。

2. Fashion knows not of comfort.

时尚永远不会考虑舒适。

3. Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.

我想任何事情都有第一次吧。

4. Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.

他们怎么说表象来着?对了,表象可是具有欺骗性的。但是大多时候,眼见为实。

5. Blair: Do you like me?

Chuck: Define “like”.

——你喜欢我?

——定义“喜欢”。

6. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.

目击——C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。

7. Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.

Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.

——他只有一个面部表情,那很可怕。

——他养育了C,那也很可怕。

8. Gossip: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.

“一”也许是最孤单的数字,但是有时候只有孤单的人才玩得起来。

9. Blair: Hey, hey, we’re sisters. You’re my family, what is you is me.

There’s nothing you could ever say to let me go. I love you.

喂,我们是好姐妹阿,你是我的家人,你的事情就是我的事情,你说什么都不能把我赶走的。我爱你。

10. Gossip: Spotted, Blair and chuck reunited to defend Serena’s honor. With friends like this, who needs an army?

有这样的朋友,谁还需要什么军队呢。

11、你们俩又偷偷地在一起了。

You two have rekindled your love in secret.

12、我没有什么浪漫细胞。

I don't have a romantic bone in my body.

13. Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites.

And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。

Hey,上东区的贵族们,绯闻少女在此,我是你们唯一得到曼哈顿精英们丑闻的渠道。

至于我是谁,那是一个我永远也不会说的秘密。

你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。

* 翻译出来怪怪的。。

14、水往低处流。

Water always finds it own level.

15. There’s nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.

在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。

女人间的战役一般都用cat fight哦~因为女人打架一般都像猫一样又抓又挠又叫的~

16. Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.历史上没有人讨厌过你。

17. Blair: It’s enough when I say it’s enough.我说够了那才是够了。

18. Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.

选择你的阵营,或者干脆躲起来吧。

这个硝烟味好浓啊~

19. Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I’m Chuck Bass.

为什么我要做接待员呢?因为我是Chuck Bass.

被誉为是万能的一句话~

20. Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.

我们都很清楚,一个国家不能有两个女王(一山不容二虎)。

gossipgirl第二季经典台词(二)

1、 我就和你一个人说/你不要去告诉别人。

So let's keep this between us.

2、有消息我会联系你的。

We will be in touch.

3、我刚转学过来的。

I just transferred in.

4、起来啦。起来啦。东区的社会精英们。

Wakey-wakey。 Upper east siders。

5、你现在还是不要我一起去么?

You still positive that you don't want me to tag along?

6、外表冷淡,内心热情似火。

The cool exterior. The fire below.

7、我当初可不是为了恶心三角恋而和你在一起。

I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle.

8、真不能相信 / 真没想到Nate Archibald是个吃软饭的。

I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.

9、我没得选。

I don't really have a choice.

10、嗯,不好意思。

Hmm, Look, I'm sorry.

11. Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.

幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。

12."If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back."

如果两个人注定在一起,最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路。

13.Sometimes the biggest surprises are the ones you spring on yourself.

有时最大的惊喜就是自我突破。

14.One thing about being on top of the world-- it gives you a long, long way to fall.

站在世界之巅的一个好处是,你将拥有很长一段降落之旅。

15. She and Blair are fast friends她和Blair非常要好

16.Everything old can be new again.

风水轮流转,故人终复还。

17.Sometimes the hero finally makes the choice but the timing is always wrong.

有时候英雄终于选对了人,却选错了时间。

18.Looks like our resident moral compass isn't such a straight arrow after all.

看上去我们的道德标是准指南针的指针,毕竟也不是那么直。

19.Sometimes you have to let things go,so there's room for better things to come into your life.

有些事情我们必须放弃,才有经历迎接更美好的生活。

20.On the Upper East Side, appearances are often deceiving, from friends to hair color, there's always more than meets the eye.

在上东区,表面这些东西通常都是骗人的,从朋友到头发颜色.表面之下,总有很多看不到的事。

21.The people you know best are the ones most capable of surprising you.

最熟悉的人才最出乎意料

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目